- Information Collection
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or engage in activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, or phone number as appropriate. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our website, such as the operating system, Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
- Google AdSense
- Affiliate Items
Our website may participate in various affiliate marketing programs such as Amazon. This means that we may earn a commission when Users make purchases through affiliate links on our website. These affiliate programs may collect non-personal identification information about Users to track the effectiveness of the affiliate links.
- Web Browser Cookies
- How We Use Collected Information
We may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize the user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our website.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.