Facing a problem that you have been losing time and sleepover for days? This blog is a freecodespot for software developer that share free programming tutorials with a free downloadable source code. I might have already dealt with the same development issue and found a solution. Save yourself the trouble and search these blogs for answers.
Visit my Blog page for more tutorials.
Where it started?
This site is a FreeCodeSpot for Software Developer. FreeCode Spot started with a quest to discover new programming languages and software frameworks. I started this site from the very start of my programming career. Since then I’ve been using this site to share new things I learned from my day job. Up until now, technology never seems to sleep. It grows day by day as if you never learn. So I decided to continue on what I have started and share my code to help others like me. If you happen to be on this site, please feel free to comment and suggest as I am open to any suggestions and most definitely willing to learn.
Please also visit our travel site @beyond-sidetrips.com.
- ASP.NET Login and Registration using IdentityIn this tutorial, I will create a project with Login and Registration using Identity in ASP.NET Core 3.1.ASP.NET Core Identity is an API that supports login functionality in ASP.NET Core MVC web application. Login information will be saved in identity. Identity can … Read more
- How to use MongoDB with ASP NET Core Web APIIn this article, we are going to learn How to use MongoDB with ASP NET Core Web API. To do that we will create a basic CRUD functionality using ASP.NET Core Web API with MongoDB as our database. Related Topic: ASP.NET Core … Read more
- Crud Operation in Flutter using FirebaseIn the previous post, we created a simple project Flutter login and registration using Firebase, this time we will make a simple Crud Operation in flutter using Firebase. We are going to implement a CRUD(create, read, update and delete operations) with Firebase … Read more
- ASP.NET Core CRUD Operation with Firebase DatabaseIn this tutorial, we will learn how to implement ASP NET Core CRUD Operation with Firebase Database. We will create a basic ASP.NET Core 6 web application that will use the firebase Real-Time Database. What is a CRUD? CRUD is a computer … Read more
- How to host a website in local IIS in windows 10In this tutorial, we are going to learn how to host a website in local IIS in windows 10. IIS or Internet Information Services are used to host ASP.Net Web applications to either show your development progress for a client or for a test … Read more
- How to Integrate Firebase in ASP NET Core MVCIn this tutorial, we are going to learn how to Integrate Firebase in ASP NET Core MVC and make a simple Asp.net Core MVC 6 app using Firebase sign-in provider. Firebase is a mobile application development platform created by Google and is … Read more
The codeBook is my special project that comes up from having a hobby learning new frameworks and language. Please feel free to contact me using the contact form from this site if you have suggestions and recommendations.
The codeBook is designed to share codes, comments, and store private codes. User has the power to choose whether to show his/her snippet to a Co-User.