- Affordable Web Hosting with Reliable Performance?In today’s digital world, having a reliable web hosting provider is crucial for anyone looking … Read more
- Implementing Serilog in ASP.NET Core: Boosting Logging EfficiencyHere, we’ll go into the topic of effective logging for your web apps and discuss … Read more
- Logging in ASP.NET Core web ApplicationLogging is essential for tracking errors, keeping track of performance, and diagnosing problems with our … Read more
- Mastering LINQ in C#: Best Practices and Syntax for Efficient Data ManipulationLINQ (Language Integrated Query) is a powerful feature in C# that allows developers to easily … Read more
- How To Access Windows Shared Folder From UbuntuIf you need to access Windows shared folders from Ubuntu, it can be done easily … Read more
- Install Ngrok on WindowsIn this article, we are going to install Ngrok on Windows. This method will help … Read more
- How to Secure .NET Core Web APP using Identity Server 4In this tutorial, we will learn How to Secure .NET Core Web APP using Identity … Read more
- A Step-by-Step Guide: How to Create a Web API in ASP.NET MVCIn this tutorial, you will learn how to create a Web API in ASP.NET MVC. … Read more
- Import Excel data into a DataGridView : A Step-by-Step GuideIt is a common need in many C# applications to import Excel data into a … Read more
The codeBook is my special project that comes up from having a hobby learning new frameworks and language. Please feel free to contact me using the contact form from this site if you have suggestions and recommendations.
The codeBook is designed to share codes, comments, and store private codes. User has the power to choose whether to show his/her snippet to a Co-User.