Facing a problem that you have been losing time and sleepover for days? Especially about freecodespot for software development and programming frameworks. I might already deal with the same development issue and found a solution. Save yourself the trouble and search these blogs for answers.
Visit my Blog page for more Tutorials.
This site is a FreeCodeSpot for Software Development. FreeCode Spot started with a quest to discover new programming languages and software frameworks. I started this site from the very start of my programming career. Since then I’ve been using this site to share new things I learned from my day job. Up until now, technology never seems to sleep. It grows day by day as if you never learn. So I decided to continue on what I have started to help others like me. If you happen to be on this site, please feel free to comment and suggest as I am open to any suggestions and most definitely willing to learn.
Please also visit our travel site @beyond-sidetrips.com.
“What word would you use to describe a man who does not have all his fingers on one hand?”
- Secure your WebSite using a Free SSL certificateIn this tutorial, I will show you how to secure your website using a free SSL certificate and configure it in your shared hosting. I am using Hostinger for my hosting, and we are going to use SSL For Free. What is … Read more
- Use JWT Bearer Authorization in Swagger OpenAPIIn this tutorial, we will implement a CRUD functionality with JWT Authentication in ASP NET Core WEB API and use JWT Bearer Authorization in Swagger for testing. In the past, we’ve created an article that uses JWT Authentication in ASP.NET Core, which … Read more
- Upload file to a Web Hosting server using FileZillaAre you looking for a way to upload bigger size files to your webserver? We’ll this is the right place for you. This article will show you how to upload file to a web hosting server using FileZilla. Just follow the step … Read more
- Deploy and Share ASP NET Core WebApp to a Local Network using IISIn this tutorial, we will learn how to Deploy and Share ASP NET Core WebApp to a Local Network using IIS on Windows. Deploying ASP.NET Core Web APP on IIS is an easy task once you understand and follow the correct steps … Read more
- Minify CSHTML view in ASP.NET Core using WebMarkupMin.AspNetCore3This tutorial will learn how to minify CSHTML view in ASP NET Core using WebMarkupMin.AspNetCore3. We will also include bundling and minification of static files like CSS and JS on our project. Using these techniques will allow us to improve our website … Read more
- Create a model from an existing database in Entity Framework CoreThis tutorial will show you how to create a model from an existing database in Entity Framework. This approach allows developers to build software applications using existing databases. The process connects to a specific database and uses EF Core to scaffold database … Read more
The codeBook is my special project that comes up from having a hobby learning new frameworks and language. Please feel free to contact me using the contact form from this site if you have suggestions and recommendations.
The codeBook is designed to share codes, comments, and store private codes. User has the power to choose whether to show his/her snippet to a Co-User.