Facing a problem that you have been losing time and sleepover for days? This blog is a freecodespot for software developer that share free programming tutorials with a free downloadable source code. I might have already dealt with the same development issue and found a solution. Save yourself the trouble and search these blogs for answers.
Visit my Blog page for more tutorials.
Where it started?
This site is a FreeCodeSpot for Software Developer. FreeCode Spot started with a quest to discover new programming languages and software frameworks. I started this site from the very start of my programming career. Since then I’ve been using this site to share new things I learned from my day job. Up until now, technology never seems to sleep. It grows day by day as if you never learn. So I decided to continue on what I have started and share my code to help others like me. If you happen to be on this site, please feel free to comment and suggest as I am open to any suggestions and most definitely willing to learn.
Please also visit our travel site @beyond-sidetrips.com.
- Use JWT Bearer Authorization in Swagger OpenAPIIn this tutorial, we will implement a CRUD functionality with JWT Authentication in ASP NET Core WEB API and use JWT Bearer Authorization in Swagger for testing. In the past, we’ve created an article that uses JWT Authentication in ASP.NET Core, which … Read more
- Create a minimal web API with ASP.NET CoreThe traditional Asp.Net Core API is good for backend applications. However, if you want to develop microservices and cloud-native applications, that type of technique can be a little too much and hence the need for Minimal APIs. Minimal APIs are architected to … Read more
- Unit Testing in ASP NET Core Web APIIn this tutorial, we will create a sample unit test scenario to understand how we can automate unit Testing in ASP NET Core Web API. I. What is unit testing Unit testing is a type of software testing process that involves testing … Read more
- JWT Authentication In ASP.NET CoreJWT’s are one of the best ways to transmit information between the client and server securely. In this article, we are going to learn how to implement JWT Authentication In ASP NET Core. Using JWT’s, we can make sure that the request … Read more
- How to Limit Rows in a SQL Server ResultSetIn this tutorial, we will learn how to Limit Rows in a SQL Server ResultSet and can be used for pagination. This will help you optimize if dealing with a large amount of data and use a paginated display in our front-end … Read more
- How to Display Database change notification using SignalR in ASP.NET COREIn this tutorial, we are going to Display Database change notification using SignalR in ASP.NET CORE Web application. Our application will be able to load up new data without a user refreshing the page. You will learn how to: Creating SQL database … Read more
The codeBook is my special project that comes up from having a hobby learning new frameworks and language. Please feel free to contact me using the contact form from this site if you have suggestions and recommendations.
The codeBook is designed to share codes, comments, and store private codes. User has the power to choose whether to show his/her snippet to a Co-User.