Facing a problem that you have been losing time and sleepover for days? Especially about software development and programming frameworks. I might already deal with the same development issue and found a solution. Save yourself the trouble and search these blogs for answers.
Visit my Blog page for more.
My Site History:
This page started with a quest to discover new things like programming languages and new frameworks. I started this site from the very start of my programming career. The day I decided to step up and go on with a battle, I am not prepared. Up until now, technology never seems to sleep. It grows day by day as if you never learn. So I decided to continue to discover and post whatever comes to my mind. If you happen to be on this site, please feel free to comment and suggest as I am open to suggestions and most definitely willing to learn.
“What word would you use to describe a man who does not have all his fingers on one hand?”
Software Development and Programming Frameworks
- ASP.NET Core Entity Framework Repository Pattern in a WEB APIIn this post, I will show how to implement ASP.NET Core Entity Framework Repository Pattern in a WEB API if you are not familiar with ASP.NET Core web API, No need to worry I will show you how to do that using … Read more
- Add Git Ignore to an existing Visual Studio ProjectMost Development nowadays is already using GIT repositories. One of the common problems that may encounter using this method is when GIT tracks a not needed file. One of the ways to prevent this kind of situation from happening is to use … Read more
- Login and Registration using Identity in ASP.NET Core 3.1In this tutorial, I will create a project with Login and Registration using Identity in ASP.NET Core 3.1.ASP.NET Core Identity is an API that supports login functionality in ASP.NET Core MVC web application. Login information will be saved in identity. Identity can … Read more
- Get SQL Server Database Connection StringThis post will show you an easy way to Get SQL Server Database Connection String. Before you proceed with the steps below, please make sure you have Visual Studio installed on your machine. If not, you can download the latest Visual Studio … Read more
- Best way to handle 404 NotFound error in ASP.NET MVC ApplicationNotFound 404 error refers to a not found resource/URL. The best way to handle the 404 NotFound error in ASP.NET MVC is to create a landing page for this specific error. In this post, I will show you the steps on how … Read more
- WebClient Request in .Net AppliactionDealing with multiple platform application with a centralize data will require you to use Cloud Base Services. This is where Web API’s and Web Service come’s in. There are different kind of packages that will handle such request and one of it … Read more
The codeBook is my personal project that comes up from having a hobby learning new frameworks and language. Please feel free to contact me using the contact form from this site if you have suggestions and recommendations.
The codeBook is designed to share codes, comments, and store private codes. User has the power to choose whether to show his/her snippet to a Co-User.