Facing a problem that you have been losing time and sleepover for days? Especially about freecodespot for software development and programming frameworks. I might already deal with the same development issue and found a solution. Save yourself the trouble and search these blogs for answers.
Visit my Blog page for more Tutorials.
This site is a FreeCodeSpot for Software Development. FreeCode Spot started with a quest to discover new programming languages and software frameworks. I started this site from the very start of my programming career. Since then I’ve been using this site to share new things I learned from my day job. Up until now, technology never seems to sleep. It grows day by day as if you never learn. So I decided to continue on what I have started to help others like me. If you happen to be on this site, please feel free to comment and suggest as I am open to any suggestions and most definitely willing to learn.
Please also visit our travel site @beyond-sidetrips.com.
“What word would you use to describe a man who does not have all his fingers on one hand?”
- Add Claims to a Form Authentication in ASP.NET MVCIn this tutorial, we will add claims to a Form Authentication in ASP NET MVC. Adding claims will help us store additional information about the users like address, phone number, etc. This way, we can retrieve this information later if we need … Read more
- Database First Approach in ASP NET MVC using Entity FrameworkIn this tutorial, we will learn how to implement Database First Approach in ASP NET MVC using Entity Framework. To do that we will create a new ASP.NET MVC project from scratch. This approach will help you connect your web application to … Read more
- Login Web Application using Cookie Authentication in ASP NET CoreIn this tutorial, we will create a login web application using Cookie Authentication in ASP NET Core. We will also complete user registration and logout functionality and use dapper for the database connectivity. What is Cookie Authentication? Cookie authentication is one of … Read more
- Serilog in ASP.NET Core Web ApplicationIn this tutorial, we are going to use Serilog in ASP NET Core Web Application. In my previous article, we extend the functionality of the ASP.NET Core logging extension using Nlog. This time, we will use Serilog, which can also be added … Read more
- How to enable IIS on Windows 10What Is IIS? IIS is a Web Server software created by Microsoft, which is designed for hosting websites. It can be used in a standard Html page and dynamic pages like PHP pages and ASP.NET applications. To dig deeper into IIS’s definition … Read more
- Login App using Form Authentication in ASP.NET MVCIn this tutorial, we will create a login, signup and logout using form authentication in ASP NET MVC. This functionality is very common to every application that we created and maybe just a piece of cake. If you are new to software … Read more
The codeBook is my special project that comes up from having a hobby learning new frameworks and language. Please feel free to contact me using the contact form from this site if you have suggestions and recommendations.
The codeBook is designed to share codes, comments, and store private codes. User has the power to choose whether to show his/her snippet to a Co-User.