Facing a problem that you have been losing time and sleepover for days? Especially about freecodespot for software development and programming frameworks. I might already deal with the same development issue and found a solution. Save yourself the trouble and search these blogs for answers.
Visit my Blog page for more tutorials.
This site is a FreeCodeSpot for Software Development. FreeCode Spot started with a quest to discover new programming languages and software frameworks. I started this site from the very start of my programming career. Since then I’ve been using this site to share new things I learned from my day job. Up until now, technology never seems to sleep. It grows day by day as if you never learn. So I decided to continue on what I have started to help others like me. If you happen to be on this site, please feel free to comment and suggest as I am open to any suggestions and most definitely willing to learn.
Please also visit our travel site @beyond-sidetrips.com.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore before you decide to be happy – nightbird”
- Login Web Application using Cookie Authentication in ASP NET CoreIn this tutorial, we will create a login web application using Cookie Authentication in ASP NET Core. We will also complete user registration and logout functionality and use dapper for the database connectivity. What is Cookie Authentication? Cookie authentication is one of … Read more
- Use JWT Bearer Authorization in Swagger OpenAPIIn this tutorial, we will implement a CRUD functionality with JWT Authentication in ASP NET Core WEB API and use JWT Bearer Authorization in Swagger for testing. In the past, we’ve created an article that uses JWT Authentication in ASP.NET Core, which … Read more
- How to create your own local Git repository on WindowsIn this tutorial, we will learn How to create your own local Git repository on Windows. Instead of using an online Git Repository like GitHub, BitBucket, and DevOps Azure, we will use a local folder and initialize it as our local code … Read more
- Free Code Spot ASP.NET MVC using DapperHere’s a checklist of FreeCode Spot that uses Micro ORM Dapper. Feel free to use this freeCode’s. Using Dapper in ASP.NET Core Web API Blog / Using Dapper in ASP.NET Core Web API In this article, we will be using Dapper in ASP NET … Read more
- Executing SQL Scalar FunctionsIn this tutorial, we are going to learn about executing SQL Scalar functions. SQL Scalar function is just like a stored procedure that is written in an SQL script. What are SQL Scalar functions? An SQL scalar function is a user-defined function written in SQL and it returns … Read more
- Using Dapper in ASP.NET Core Web APIIn this article, we will be using Dapper in ASP NET Core Web API. I will create an ASP.NET Core WEB API, and we will be using SQL Stored procedure on this project. This tutorial will help us to understand how Dapper … Read more
The codeBook is my special project that comes up from having a hobby learning new frameworks and language. Please feel free to contact me using the contact form from this site if you have suggestions and recommendations.
The codeBook is designed to share codes, comments, and store private codes. User has the power to choose whether to show his/her snippet to a Co-User.